For bookings, contact Salzy at email@example.com
No phone calls, please. Booking is done by E-MAIL ONLY.
ALL PERFORMERS AND GUESTS MUST BE 21+. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED.
ALL shows require a one drink minimum (we have non-alcoholic options) for all guests.
We promote all shows via our websites and social media, and you will need to do a fair amount of promo yourself including:
- Sending us posters (legal size) for the club and surrounding areas
- Promote your band on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Bandcamp, etc.)
Please include the following if applicable: – website/Facebook/Bandcamp/Soundcloud etc. link – list of previous played venues in NYC – brief description of your music & instrumentation
All artists receive one drink ticket (worth $10).
There is NO GUARANTEE of compensation, however, performers have two options:
1.) Artist may choose to charge a cover. Artist receives 70% of cover charge received, House receives 30%.
2.) If and only if Bar makes minimum of $1500 in gross bar sales, Artist receives 5% of gross sales.
- It is preferred that Musicians use backline unless we do not meet your requirements.
- Back line gear was chosen with specification for the room/size and acoustic anomalies for the most optimum and enjoyable listening environment.
- Drummers must bring their own cymbals snare drum and kick pedal
Guitar Amp VOX-AC15, Bass Amp GK-MB112, Vocals 3 SM58 Mics
Keys Baldwin Pianovelle 88 Note Premium Weighted Action Keyboard
Drums Ludwig Breakbeats By Questlove 3-piece Shell Pack – White Sparkle
(Must Bring Own Cymbals)
PA SYSTEM an x32, 2 large jbl main speakers,1jbl sub woofer,2 floor monitors